Thursday 22 March 2012

Correspondence 9

Turncoat: Sorry it's been so long I've been busy with the whole sister thing. Listen it's time. Time for you to help out with the plan.

Specter: Seriously? Finally.

Turncoat: Yes finally... Unfortunately... I also know who you are now. Sorry about that.

Specter: Oh...

Turncoat: I know about your change in situation and that's why I'm asking you this.

Specter: Ok.

Turncoat: You need to find the following names and make them tell you everything they know about The Quiet.

Specter: The Quiet? Why?

Turncoat: Can't tell you yet. They're servants. I don't know what kinds so be careful.

Turncoat: Michael Sentenin, Vinci Garlos, Rise Setter (Obviously not a real name), Patricia Neimis and Lina Salit.

Turncoat: Good luck. Oh and have you heard about the fear gang war that went by recently near you?

Specter: Yeah?

Turncoat: Be warned. The Slender Man got way more power in the area from that and, from what I hear, though he lost one of his best proxies in the area he's gained two highly feared operatives. A nest and a Willing Doll so be careful.

Specter: Will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment