Friday 4 May 2012

Correspondence 12

Specter: Well good news we stopped the Artificial Dying Men and the last Oathbreaker was coincidentally one of your targets. Luck huh?

Turncloak: I guess.

Specter: Bad news...

Turncloak: Uh oh

Specter: It seems that our actions facilitated the return of a Dying Man piece going by the name The Liar.

Turncloak: Well that's unfortunate but no big deal.

Specter: And it killed the target before he could finish telling me what you needed to know. I also didn't get to ask him why they created The A. Dying Men in the first place.

Turncloak: Well damn it what did he tell you?

Specter: The last calling point needs a sacrifice and is somewhere in Eur which I assume is europe but that's where we got interrupted by the bitch and she killed him.

Turncloak: Actually that's perfect thank you.

Specter: Excuse me?

Specter: How is having to search an entire fucking continent perfect?

Turncloak: Because it wasn't europe. Carnivak, Barek and Eur are codenames for places. I know where they are now. I just need to know a few more things. Find the next targets quickly.

Specter: Alright.

Turncloak: Oh and I'm saving my sister tomorrow with an army of Nightlanders wish me luck.

Specter: Yeah I'm not doing that.

Turncloak: Fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment