Thursday 10 May 2012

Correspondence 13

Turncloak: I killed the President of The United States and stopped the apocalypse. I feel like a hero and a monster at the same time right now.

Specter: That's good.

Specter: I found the last two.

Turncloak: Ah good.

Specter: You know if you had maybe dug up a little more info on these targets of yours that would have been good.

Turncloak: Oh that doesn't sound good.

Specter: It's not good. I'm missing a fucking arm your prick.

Turncloak: Oh fuck what happened?

Specter: That last target Lina was a fucking Towerborn.

Specter: I tried to grab her and bitch just pulled my arm off! Like right the fuck off.

Turncloak: Shit I'm sorry.

Specter: Fuck.

Turncloak: At least you survived.

Specter: Yeah I survived. She didn't.

Turncloak: Oh...

Specter: I fucking killed that clockwork bitch.

Specter: I also got your info.

Turncloak: Good.

Specter: Apparently the 1st and 4th can only be used at midnight and 12:00 PM respectively. They didn't say what timezone. So I just assume whatever timezone they're in. Lastly the second key is a heartless... I don't think they mean the Kingdom Hearts enemies.

Turncloak: Kingdom hearts?

Specter: It's a video game.

Turncloak: ... How old are you exactly?

Specter: No personal information remember.

Turncloak: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment