Thursday 13 October 2011

Correspondence 2

Specter: Alright so I thought about it?

Turncoat: And?

Specter: Well things have been getting hotter lately. This might help get him off my back.

Turncoat: Are you saying you're in?

Specter: I guess so.

Turncoat: Good.

Specter: So why do you want to take down your master anyways?

Turncoat: He's not technically my master. Well at least not directly. I don't serve any one of them.

Specter: Oh... Still why?

Turncoat: Because of them everything has been taken from me. I joined them because I was about to die and it was my only chance but I hate them. They destroyed my family.

Specter: Damn. I don't really have a family so I can't really relate...

Turncoat: No conversation about your personal life. Anything you say could be a clue to your identity.

Specter: What about you?

Turncoat: If they find these correspondences they'll already know about me whether I reveal myself or not.

Specter: What do you mean find?! Are you recording these somewhere?

Turncoat: Yes.

Specter: What the hell!? Why?!

Turncoat: After the plan is complete I have to send these correspondences to my sister so she'll know what I did.

Specter: Your sister?

Turncoat: Yes.

Specter: I thought you said they killed your family?

Turncoat: No I said they destroyed my family. My father joined them, My mother was killed and I was forced to join them to protect myself and keep them from her. Now she's all alone in this world.

Specter: I guess I understand now. You better keep these safe though.

Turncoat: As long as you're careful you'll have nothing to worry about.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment