Friday 21 October 2011

Correspondence 3

Turncoat: Sorry I haven't contacted you in a while. Something is happening here and I've been having trouble finding any time to myself.

Specter: That's fine.

Turncoat: Anyways... So I'm still working on the plan. Progress is slow though. I have to be careful what I ask and who I ask it to.

Specter: That's fine. I still don't know what your plan is or what you need me to do for it.

Turncoat: Sorry I can't tell you the plan just yet. For all I know you could be captured or killed tomorrow and I can't risk any knowledge of the plan getting back to them.

Specter: Fair enough I guess.

Specter: Hey... You said knowing about you doesn't matter so why not tell me a little about yourself?

Turncoat: Well I'm not important...

Specter: I don't have much to do at the moment so might as well pass some time. Besides it will be easier to trust you if I know who you are.

Turncoat: Fine my name is Nathan Jilees. Though I am more well known by the name The Muffin Man. I essentially serve as an assassin or contract employee for The Fears. Though some adamantly refuse my service. Most especially The Archangel who has a grudge against me as I do him due to the nature of the events leading to me becoming a servant.

Specter: He was responsible for you becoming a servant?

Turncoat: Yes.

Specter: Then why would he hate you?

Turncoat: Because I didn't become his servant. I tried. He was about to shoot me and I begged for my life. He refused. It was some of the others who stepped in and stopped him accepting my service.

Specter: Oh... So he just wanted you dead?

Turncoat: Yes.

Specter: Wait if he's your enemy why is this plan targeting the slender man?

Turncoat: Easier target. This plan works I can bring down all of them. He's just a trial run.

Specter: Alright. Not like I'm complaining. I mean his death will make things much easier for me.

Turncoat: It will make it much easier for a lot of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment