Thursday 12 July 2012

Hey.

So this is Dr. Malice. We're going to be updating on this blog together. Both me and The Muffin Man that is. Make it easier for anyone who might be paying attention.

As expected the reveal of The Muffin Man or I guess Nathan's betrayal of the Fears was not met with applause by The Liar and Harold. Portnoy and I were of course not very bothered. I mean while I guess technically I'm a servant but I don't really have any love for the fears.

I guess I'm not really sure why he felt the reason to reveal this blog instead of just telling us he knew a guy. Although I guess he wanted us to know the plan because it seems that his buddy Specter is probably going to try and cause it and with the current state of affairs it's more likely that the slender man will probably not stop it and instead The Quiet will just end up devouring everything. Although, silver lining it will probably also devour The Amalgam.

Oh and I asked him why I hadn't been able to see the blog when all the internet was in my head. I mean it not being listed shouldn't of stopped me. Apparently this page has some form of special block on it that messes with Thoughtborns and essentially wipes it from their memory the moment their minds interact with it.

Portnoy asked what I think is a very good question. "Where did you learn all this stuff? This doesn't seem the kind of thing Fears would just tell you no matter what."

The response was simply. "People know things. Nothing big, but they all know bits and pieces. Ask the right questions to the right people and you can get all the pieces and put them together to get the answers to the important questions."

The Liar has been deep in contemplation since. She's not happy. I guess I wouldn't be happy either if I found out a co-worker of sorts was plotting my destruction behind my back.

Anyways on to the important information.

At current we're heading to "Carnivak" which is apparently actually a place called Sligo, Ireland. We're heading there because that's where Specter should be. If he's setting off the plan that is. Nathan says that there will be people waiting to activate the others but this is the one we need to be sure to stop. So we're on our way to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment