Sunday 29 July 2012

The Envoy

Well that went much better. Was still difficult though. And of course it chose to attack us in the middle of the god damn ocean. It's The Muffin Man this time btw. We made it to the ocean in record time and the most lucky thing happened.

God damn I love clean energy. We found a speedboat... That would be useless but... THIS SPEEDBOAT IS POWERED WITH SOLAR ENERGY! FUCK YEAH! The Herald can't stop the sun! Although now that I think about it the fact we can't see the sun kind of makes it weird that this boat works anyways but whatever not going to question it! So, we got on board. It was big enough to fit 6 people. Actually thinking about this I'm starting to think this might have been a set up... It's just too convenient...

Whatever important part is it worked... and then about 3 quarters of the way... We went across the ocean in a speedboat is that normally possible? Yeah definitely set-up... Anyways about three quarters of the way across this distortion appears in the air. Like a small dust devil ripping up reality. It was slightly in front of us and Harold who was driving turned us to avoid it. At the same moment the water where we had been exploded upwards ionizing from water to plasma almost immediately. Luckily none of it hit the boat and we tore off at top speed. I took the wheel as Harold was our only ranged fighter. He began firing on The Envoy as the water exploded around us. How funny we thought we could shoot it...

Anyways that did nothing. The bullets passed through it like it wasn't there. Which it wasn't... The Envoy, or at least this version of The Envoy, has no physical form. It's just a hole in reality... That causes ionizing explosions. Don't ask me to explain it. I don't even know if what I'm saying is true but that's what it seems O.K.?

Anyways we couldn't fight this thing. You can't fight a hole. There's nothing to hit. So instead we opted to try and get to shore before it killed us and hopefully we'd figure something out by then. So, I raced us to shore trying to desperately dodge explosions that gave no warning until they'd already exploded. I don't know if we were very lucky or The Envoy just has terrible aim. Somehow we were making it and then a wall of plasma... tized? Plasmatized? Ionized? I don't know exploded water! rose up in front of us blocking the way. I stopped the boat and Harold almost fell overboard. We were trapped. I expected death at any moment. The Envoy was swirling in what I feel was a very triumphant way when suddenly a cyclone of water sprung up beneath it covering it and hiding it from view. The water then began to solidify. Not like ice but actual solid water. A few seconds later there was what appeared to be a statue of a closed fist made of sapphire coming out of the water. The wall of plasma water died down. Without thinking I said "Thanks EAT" Not realizing that EAT doesn't exist in the oceans, as far as I know does not have powers like this and finally should have no powers at all due to being a fear and Slendy being dead. The response reminded me of these things.

"There is worse in this world than Fear."

The voice was deep and rumbling and full of barely contained rage.

I think we were all a little confused and nervous after that so we thanked whatever the hell it was and headed off as fast as possible.

If we survive The End I don't think any of us will be going over the oceans again.


No comments:

Post a Comment