Wednesday 18 July 2012

The End of The World as we know it. Pt.1

Hey it's The Muffin Man.

I would just like to apologize.

I fucked up.

The world is going to end and it's my fault.

I'm not sorry though. If the Amalgam hadn't shown up I'd be a hero right now. The man who stopped the fears.

It's not my fault they suddenly became necessary to our continued survival at the same time the plan was completed.

So we arrived too late. Specter... Fuck it Vadim was there.

The calling point is a symbol. It's basically etched into the earth's crust. A certain something has to happen on the symbol to activate the calling point.

For this one Slendy had to kill someone on The Symbol. That was what Vadim was for. Slendy was after him. He was going to be bait. Slendy would come and kill him and accidentally activate the symbol that was the plan. It worked perfectly.

Before we could reach Vadim, Slendy was there. His tentacles lunged forward spearing Vadim through the chest and throat and lifting him into the air. The ground began to glow as the calling point activated.

Slendy dropped the body and looked at us. The rest of the group were all glaring at me.

Then the sun went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment