Friday 20 July 2012

The Dying is Dead.

The Liar is... Er The Liar is dead.

She bled to death. What the hell do we do now?

We don't have a fear to guide us now. We don't have any clue what to do. We're all just sort of sitting around now waiting for something to happen.

Interesting note though despite the removal of the fears powers we all still have any powers we had before. Dr. Malice can still transfer bodies, Harold can still move unnaturally even though I thought that power had more to do with The wooden Girl moving him than his own power but he's still able to do it somehow and I still have my abnormal strength, speed etc... I don't know how that works. I think that essentially makes The servants the most powerful people alive now. That's kind of a scary thought.

Hold up Harold just yelled something...

He says something is coming.

oh fuck it's the emissary be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment