Friday 27 July 2012

In Dreams

Nathan woke up.

Still Dr. Malice here.

Anyways right Nathan woke up and said: "We need to go back" Well actually he said: "AAAAAAGH Oh god I hurt everywhere what happ- Oh right I had a dream we need to go back" but that's less important. Apparently while he was out he dreamt of some weird creature who... Well I'll just copy how he described it. "It's body is a spiraling void of flesh and darkness and it's arms stretch out on both sides. Hands out. One palm down the other palm up. Blood runs upwards and tears run downwards. It's face is a mouth and it has eyes for teeth. It's body is, well, I can't describe it better than I already did earlier. There's no words for it. It told me the secret to stopping The Amalgam... Well, it said Dust Jammers but I know it meant The Amalgam. The point is it said we need to go back to where the first Amalgam appeared on Earth to stop them. Which I'm assuming means we have to go where The Herald first showed up." So, we're doing that now.

Also this stopped being a low key event. See, the sky is now a transparent screen showing a horrifying creature that is impossible to describe and looking at it for any length of time hurts so I won't even try. The world is in a panic. The entire world is also now under the effect of The Herald and people are dying in droves. This also means all modes of transportation other than walking and bicycles no longer work. So we're walking to the ocean because we couldn't find any bikes. Once there we're either swimming or getting a man powered boat like a kayak or canoe or something to get us accross to North America. Assuming those here capable of starving or dehydrating don't do so before hand.

So long story short things are looking up.

1 comment: