Monday 30 July 2012

Musings

So we're traveling. It's been a while. No food or water. Yet we don't seem affected. I was affected last time. That's for sure. So what changed? Why am I suddenly no longer starving or dehydrated. I feel perfectly fine. I should be feeling weak. My mouth should be dry. I should be dying. Why aren't I? I have a theory. Not a very good one but a theory none the less. What if we're not human anymore. The Fears are gone. What if their servants have taken on their role. What if we're now essentially The Fears? Well first of all that means horrible things. I mean every servant is now a fear like being. I don't know how many servants there are out there but I'm sure that's a lot of suddenly unstoppable monsters and quite a few of them are psychopaths. Also there's those other things popping up. Like the water guy and The dream thing... Maybe it's a good thing the world ends here... Although I guess we do have to still try to stop it...

S'not far to go. Gonna stop The End then we'll deal with all these other problems... Assuming we succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment